If you’re struggling to apply for benefits, such as job seekers allowance or universal credit, come along and speak to the Community Job Club & Welfare Support Team.
They’re here to help with any issue, such as:
- Applying for benefits and welfare, such as job seekers, universal credit, housing and council tax benefit.
- Filling in forms, on paper or online
- CV building, job seeking and applying for jobs online.
- Understanding your claimant commitment
- Avoiding sanctions
- foodbank vouchers and foodbank services
- further signposting to other agencies that can help.
The Welfare Support Team are here from 10am to 12noon, every Friday, in Advice Pod 1, right at the back of the Hub.