Welfare Support Workers are here to help you with any benefit or Fife Council issue. The team can help with:
- filling in forms (e.g. application forms, some benefit forms, Scottish Welfare Fund applications. Please note, we cannot help with PIP, DLA or Work Capability Forms)
- accessing computers
- getting referrals to local services
- finding a job and accessing adult learning courses
- starting and maintaining benefit claims, such as Universal Credit
- helping you to understand your payments, claimant commitment or using the Universal Credit system.
- setting up an email account
Sessions are on drop in basis, no appointment necessary.