The Dunfermline Advice Hub project is run in partnership with Fife Council, Conduit Scotland and a network of Charity Sector organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a lead role in delivering and developing the Dunfermline Advice Hub, a community information and help centre, in collaboration with a range of charity sector partners.
We require an enthusiastic, non-judgemental person, with a background in community development, as well as working with individuals to access specialist services.
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- £0.45 per mile mileage rate
- Ongoing training and development
- A working environment that is open to new ideas
- Opportunities to grow the service
- The satisfaction of working for an innovative partnership project
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Location: Based at 31 Chapel Street, Dunfermline, KY12 7AW. There will be multi-location
working across West Fife.
Hours: 20 hours per week (job share available), to be worked Monday to Friday 11am-3pm.
Salary Scale: £12,719 per annum for 20 hours
Contract Period: Fixed Term Maternity Cover (initially 9 months, with a possible further extension)
How to apply
- Download the Dunfermline Advice Hub Advice and Information Coordinator Application Pack (PDF)
- Download Five Lamps Trading Application Form (Word) or Five Lamps Trading Application Form (PDF)
Please complete the Application Form, listing your skills and experience in line with the Job Description and Person Specification and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for this post is 30th August 2020 at midnight.
- Interviews for this post will take place on Monday 7 September 2020.
If you have not heard by 1 September 2020, please assume your application has not been successful.
For informal discussion regarding the post, please contact Katie Thomson on email@example.com.