Dunfermline Advice Hub is a safe space for the Community. When you enter the Hub, you can be assured that everyone (including staff, partners, volunteers, and community members) will be treated in accordance with the following principles:
- Be considerate and thoughtful of others may wish to be treated.
- Value the people we work with, and work for. Everyone has different skills that all contribute to our overall success.
- Respect all citizens, volunteers and colleagues, and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Work together with citizens, volunteers and colleagues to provide a great service for the whole community.
If we have fallen short of these values, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take some time to fill in a Safe Space Form below to help us understand how we’ve fallen short, and what we can do to make it right. Safe Space forms are also available in paper format in the Hub, or contact us and we’ll get one to you.
What we’ll do next:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint (if you provide us with your contact details)
- Consult with you on how we can improve
- Develop and outline a plan to improve our service, so that it never happens again
- Report back to you once its been done
**Please note, during the Christmas Fortnight, we will not be responding to feedback until after the 6th January 2020. Thank you for your patience.